Details for Public Notice
To all persons claiming an interest in: 2005-90HP-Mercury-90ELPTO-0T994927
Lawrence Cole Hickman will apply to SCDNR for title on watercraft/outboard motor.
If you have any claim to the watercraft/outboard motor, contact SCDNR at 803-734-3699. Upon 30 days after the date of the last advertisement if no claim of interest is made and the Watercraft/Outboard motor has not been reported stolen, SCDNR shall issue a clear title. Case No: 20200128950045
Run Dates 2/6, 2/13, 2/20
- Franklin company helps implement safety procedures as hotels turn into isolation units
- Homeless in Williamson County offered aid during COVID-19 crisis
- Blood Assurance seeking blood plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Tennessee Action for Hospitality establishes relief fund for hospitality workers
- Tennessee COVID-19 testing sites have abbreviated hours Good Friday, Saturday
- 'Back to Business' initiative to offer strategy sessions for small business, communications and marketing teams
- County to shift to 'status-quo' budget in response to pandemic
- Franklin’s Keith, the Voice of the Titans, to join Tennessee Radio Hall of Fame
- COVID-19 assessment sites set up in Franklin, Fairview
- Local churches grow closer amid social distancing
- Williamson County Fire & Rescue, other agencies respond to fire at towing business
- Tennessee turkey hunting season to start as scheduled
- Lee urges continuation of social distancing as curve begins to flatten
- Congressman answers local business owner questions about PPP loans
- College Hoops: Brentwood's Teichmann named head coach at Florida College
- Police seek voluntary compliance with 'Stay at Home Order'
- Five Points Post Office closes as USPS searches for new contractor
- Goin' Postal Westhaven to stay open for residents
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.