Details for Public Notice
Sealed bids will be received for School Light-Wooden Pole Replacements by the City of Brentwood through the City’s e-Procurement Portal located at https://secure.procurenow.com/portal/brentwoodtn until 10:00 am, local time, on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at which time said bids will be publicly opened. Copies of the Request for Bids document may be obtained from Martin Yates, Traffic operations coordinator, City of Brentwood, 5211 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37024-0788, firstname.lastname@example.org (615) 566-1588 or online at ProcureNow. Electronic submission is the preferred method. The City of Brentwood reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids, to waive any irregularities or informalities in a bid, and to accept any bid, which, in its opinion, may be for the best Interest of the City.
- Parks adds Realtor in Brentwood
- Local DAR chapter holds flag retirement ceremony at Willow Springs Assisted Living
- Titans wrap minicamp, offseason with reminder camp is coming
- Columbia State holding in-person drop-in days for enrollment help
- Williamson Medical Center receives 5-star rating
- Veteran bankers infuse Williamson County heritage into new Lineage Bank
- Franklin Transit’s Tweens and Teens promotion back this summer
- Dog earns Franklin Fire's Civilian Lifesaving Award
- McEwen Northside announces next phase
- Father and son rebuild lives together, strengthening family bond
- Franklin city staff shares updates on upcoming park, road projects
- WILLCO Awards return to red carpet to highlight WCS athletics
- Juneteenth weekend jam-packed with community celebration
- WCS English curriculum draws concern despite reports of success
- Obituary: Robert 'Bob' Joseph Wydock Sr.
- McLendon retiring from public service after 24 years
- County mayor recognizes former attorney, Alzheimer’s group, cheerleaders
- Hard Bargain service project honors family legacy, helps neighborhood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.