Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
March 11, 2019, 5:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held at City Hall in the Board Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, March 11, 2019, at 5:00 P.M. For accommodations, due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Historic Zoning Commission and will include the following items:
1. Call to order.
2. Minutes: February 11, 2019.
3. Staff Announcements.
4. Consideration of Requests to place non-agenda emergency items on the agenda.
5. Citizens Comments on Items Not on the Agenda
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the Historic Zoning Commission shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for Historic Zoning Commission consideration at a later date.
6. Consideration of Alterations (Windows, Door, & Ramp Construction) at 198 E. Main St.; 906 Studio Architects, Applicant.
7. Consideration of New Construction at 314 Fair Park Ct. (Lot 7); Bristol Fair Park Holdings, Applicant.
8. Consideration of Alterations (Window Opening Alterations & Replacement, Door Opening Alterations & Replacement, Lighting) at 352 4th Ave. S., Unit 12; Stacey Perry & Sonja Lowell, Applicants.
9. Consideration of Alteration to Historic Preservation Buffer for Proposed Carothers Crossing West PUD Subdivision, located at Liberty Pk. (Parcel 079-04003); Greg Gamble, Applicant.
10. Consideration of Historic Preservation Buffer Reduction for Proposed Southbrooke PUD Subdivision, located at Lewisburg Pk. (Parcel 117-01901); Greg Gamble, Applicant.
11. Non-agenda emergency items accepted by the commission for consideration.
Items Approved by the Preservation Planner on Behalf of the Historic Zoning
Commission, pursuant to the Historic District Design Guidelines
• Rear Yard Fencing Replacement at 1006 W. Main St.; Juli Clendenin, Applicant.
• Signage at 135 5th Ave. S., Ste. 140; Kurt Beasley, Applicant.
• Awning Replacement & Signage at 432-434 Main St.; Gregg Redmond, Applicant.