Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, the Board of Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Franklin, Tennessee, passed Ordinance 2019-08, An Ordinance To Rezone 0.58 Acres From Civic-Institutional (CI) District To General Commercial (GC) District For The Property Located At 420 Bridge Street.
The complete text of this Ordinances is on file at the Office of the City Administrator/City Recorder, City Hall, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee, and may be inspected there between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This summary is published in accordance with the provisions of Article V, Section 4, of the Franklin Municipal Charter.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Football Preview: Young, talented Spartans ready to make noise
- Football Preview: Still adjusting to 6A, Independence seeks return to top tier
- Season Preview: Loaded Ravenwood squad hungers for shot at state title
- Football Preview: Rector, Irish continue journey to return Father Ryan to glory days
- Football Preview: Rebels shift gears in bid to return to playoffs
- Football Preview: Fairview remains at full throttle with eyes on state title
- Football Preview: Centennial banks on experience to put Cougars back in playoffs
- Football Preview: Crawford optimistic amid Brentwood’s rebuilding effort
- Obituary: Boyce Magli, founder of Magli Realty Company, dies bird hunting in Argentina
- Williamson County to change recycling policy Jan. 1
- Birds of a feather flock to parking lot party
- BGA start-of-school convocation bids students to learn from differences of others
- Football: Ravenwood's Grimes II ruled eligible for season
- Review: Chaffin’s Barn Theatre mixes crazy Southern relatives and a wedding into hysterical hit
- Southbrooke annex proposal deferred until November
- City of Franklin asks for public input on zoning ordinance
- Mosley, a revered Army veteran, presented with Quilt of Valor
- Commentary: Good news, bad news