Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that the Budget & Finance Meeting scheduled for March 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm will restrict physical access in the meeting room to a small number of staff members due to current limitations on public gatherings. Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is still able to participate in the meeting.
The public may participate by:
• Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
• Watch the meeting on Channel 10 or the City of Franklin website.
• Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video.
To ask questions during the meeting:
• Share questions in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
•Email questions to email@example.com.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions, please contact the City Recorder’s Office at 615-550-6707.
Lanaii Y. Benne
Assistant City Recorder
- Titans GM wants long-term deal with NFL rushing leader Henry
- Tennessee grapples with what to disclose amid virus outbreak
- Local athletes continue to push themselves at home
- Free public Wi-Fi spots set up around Spring Hill
- Top court wants plan on how best to reduce jail population
- End Slavery podcast hits home
- Vehicle registration renewal deadline extended
- Education Foundation of Williamson County expands scholarship program for ACT training
- County's solid waste department limiting drop off to household trash, recycling
- Williamson County photographers battle boredom, stage family quarantine photoshoots
- COVID-19 infiltrates 3 Williamson County nursing homes
- Obituary: Elizabeth 'Libby' Cargo Marley
- Franklin native named senior vice president at Tennessee Bank and Trust
- Brentwood-based home goods store donates 10,000 N95 respirators
- Take out, delivery options now vital to local restaurants
- Governor issues safer-at-home order free of shelter-in-place mandate
- Bicyclist killed in Brentwood crash with vehicle
- An open letter from Williamson Memorial & Spring Hill Memorial
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.