Details for PUBLIC NOTICE:
Notice is hereby given that a special joint workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held regarding the public draft of the zoning ordinance. The meeting is on June 19, 2019, 12:00–4:00 p.m. at Eastern Flank Battlefield Park, 1368 Eastern Flank Circle Franklin, TN 37064.
For more information, please visit www.ZoneFranklin.com, contact Andrew Orr at 615-550-6741, or email Andrew.email@example.com. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Leadership Brentwood names next class
- Franklin location natural next step for The Grilled Cheeserie
- Discover Williamson program back for local seniors
- Annual Community Health Fair to include free physicals, Narcan training and more
- Mars Petcare unleashes new pet-friendly headquarters in Cool Springs
- Mitsubishi Motors North America to relocate to Franklin
- Loyal Half Way Market customers gather for last dinner before restaurant’s closing
- Franklin's Mathews signs with Washington, relives NBA Draft night
- Bidding farewell to Half Way Market
- Major law changes coming to Tennessee July 1
- County assessing damage after Wednesday night storms
- Popular food truck's second restaurant location to open in Franklin
- Williamson County man arrested after allegedly murdering his father
- Franklin’s Mathews readies for NBA draft night
- New program changes way Brentwood police deal with mentally ill
- Franklin trio enjoying life on the river with paddle to the Gulf
- Herban Market expands restaurant space to offer breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Custom-made house seeks to put Marine at ease
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.