Details for REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The City of Brentwood is currently accepting proposals from qualified vendors for a standalone Time & Attendance system to interface with the current payroll system Envelopes must be marked “Sealed Proposal – Time & Attendance” and received by November 13, 2020 or the proposal will not be accepted.
Specifications and other information may be obtained at: www.BrentwoodTN.Gov/bids
The City of Brentwood will evaluate the proposals with price being one of several criteria and reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals.
Publish Date: 10/8/2020
- Columbia State Foundation names new board members
- Brentwood Police Department to host drug take-back event
- New physician practice opens in Franklin
- White House: Tennessee mask mandate 'must be implemented'
- Two arborvitae for tight spaces
- Nursery automation focus of new effort led by UTIA
- Flu vs. COVID-19: How to protect yourself and others
- Virtual Unite Williamson event focuses on togetherness in diversity and healing
- New Franklin park name to honor memory of young resident
- Nurse’s observations at dentist office saves Spring Hill resident’s life
- Mike Wolfe, Leiper's Fork community leaders launch 'Nashville's Big Back Yard'
- Fairview mayor resigns following shoplifting incident at Spring Hill Target
- Franklin’s contested public expression ordinance passes by slim margin
- Franklin resident publishes first novel
- Franklin lawyer suspended by state Supreme Court
- Soccer: Ravenwood stops Centennial for district title, region berth
- Soccer: Late goal propels Centennial into district finals
- Split Log Road crash in Brentwood leads to casualty