Details for To Daniel Smith
To Daniel Smith
You have been sued by Jacqueline Malloy, the petitioner in the District Court in Bonneville County, Idaho, Case No. CV 80-3753.
The nature of the claim against you is for custody modification.
Any time after 21 days following the last publication of this Summons, the court may enter a judgement against you without further notice, unless prior to that time you have filed a written response in the proper form, including the case number, and paid any required filing fee to the Clerk of the Court at 605 N Capital Ave., Idaho Falls, ID 83402, 208-529-1350, and served a copy of your response on the other party whose mailing address and telephone number are: 355 Randolph Ave., Pocatello, ID 83201, 208-403-6008.
A copy of the Summons and Petition/Motion can be obtained by contacting either the Clerk of the Court or the other party. If you wish legal assistance, you should immediately retain an attorney to advise you in this matter.
Published in Williamson Herald: December 5, 12, 19, 26 2019
- Hardee’s reopens flagship restaurant in Franklin
- Tennessee History: A closer look at why state’s northern border is askew
- Berry Farms franchise adds to area’s Chick-fil-A landscape
- State Wrestling: Here are the WillCo wrestlers to watch weight-by-weight
- Americana Taphouse becomes ‘gateway’ to Franklin’s Main Street
- WCS breaks record with 52 National Merit Finalists
- Christopher Hodges State Farm cuts ribbon in Cool Springs
- New marker recognizes area home’s role in history
- Wrestling: WillCo grapplers collect 10 Region 7-AAA titles, qualify 39 for state
- State Wrestling: 13 WillCo wrestlers reach Class AAA quarterfinals; 27 still battling