Details for Williamson County, Tennessee Planning Commission
Williamson County, Tennessee
1320 West Main Street - Suite 400
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Voice: 615.790-5725 Fax: 615.591-8531
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Regional Planning Commission Public Hearing:
The Williamson County Regional Planning Commission will hold its regular meeting on Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. and there will be a public hearing in the Auditorium of the Williamson County Administrative Complex. Pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 13-7-104 and Section 13-7105, notice is hereby given that this meeting will include a Public Hearing for an Amendment to the Williamson County Zoning Ordinance.
Communications in writing to the Planning Commission may be submitted to the Planning Department or by emailing the Planning Commission at email@example.com no later than 12:00 p.m./Noon on Monday, December 6, 2021. You may also contact Planning Director, Mike Matteson, at (615) 790-5725 with questions. Any written communication received after 12:00 p.m./Noon on Monday, December 6, 2021 will not be considered as part of the record, and will not be transmitted to the Planning Commission.
Please note: Those wishing to speak at the Planning Commission meeting must sign in. Sign-in Sheets will be made available thirty (30) minutes before the meeting and will be picked up promptly at 5:30 p.m. There will be a thirty (30) minute time limit which will be allocated according to the number of people wishing to speak, with each speaker having no more than three (3) minutes. The time allocated to each speaker may be reduced based on the number of people wishing to speak.
1. Amendment to Articles 6 and 23 of the Williamson County Zoning Ordinance regarding Natural Gas Transmission Lines, in accordance with Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 13, Chapter 3, Part 4.
Anyone requesting an accommodation due to disability, impairment or medical need should contact Risk Management at (615) 790-5466. This request, if possible, should be made no less than three (3) working days prior to the meeting.
- WCS moves 3 schools to remote learning; hospital sees rise in COVID hospitalizations
- Authorities: Officers shoot, kill man walking on interstate
- Haley Sue Foundation sets date for inaugural Legacy Ball
- Grace Christian baseball coach Myers gets hall of fame nod
- Tennessee residents can reserve trees for Tree Day planting
- Tennessee launches '22 election poll worker recruitment push
- Hope Force International continues important work in Waverly
- Spring Hill alderman considers state House bid
- Family of 3 missing 10 days found dead in crashed car in Williamson County
- Mayors ask community to help GraceWorks find new home
- Obituary: Bobbe 'Beegie' Long Adair
- Franklin board votes ‘no’ on Liberty Hills Pond resolution rescind
- Andrews Transportation Group to break ground on Mt. Juliet dealership
- No injuries reported after storage container explosion at Poplar Grove Middle School
- Tennessee House Republicans pass redistricting map
- Obituary: Patrick Flanigan Peltier
- Pair of fitness studios to open Berry Farms locations
- Westhaven esthetician opens location on Franklin's Main Street