The Williamson County Association of Realtors (WCAR) announced the graduates of its inaugural class of the WCAR Leadership Academy.
“The inaugural class of the WCAR Leadership Academy has been everything we hoped it would be,” WCAR President David Logan said.
“Those who worked on planning the course did an excellent job. The individual sessions were all informative and insightful. And, the presenters were all energetic, articulate and motivating.”
“We are especially proud of those who attended the class and devoted valuable time to the course and, by their presence and participation, clearly demonstrated their commitment to WCAR and its future.”
The list of participants includes the following 16 WCAR members:
· Bobbi Jo Astorga, Reliant Realty ERA Powered
· Christopher Close, Parks – Franklin
· Dawne Davis, Parks – Cool Springs
· Stacy DeSoto, Reliant Realty ERA Powered
· Chris Elrod, Benchmark Realty
· Gabrielle Hanson, Williamson Real Estate
· Kim Henderson, Parks – Franklin
· Jack Jernigan, Benchmark Realty
· Tina Majors, Re/Max Fine Homes
· Mona Martin, SilverPointe Properties
· Kymberly Petty, Parks – Franklin
· Tina Pierret, Fridrich & Clark Realty
· Amy Tarter, Parks – Franklin
· Renae Voda, Coldwell Banker Barnes
· Julia Wood, Benchmark Realty
· Misty Woodford, Benchmark Realty
The WCAR Leadership Academy course included four separate four-hour sessions over five weeks. Subjects included explanations of the national and state association relationships, the role of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, the political and community service involvements of the association, the work of the various WCAR committees, the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and its enforcement and a host of additional information. A variety of speakers and expert presenters helped make the experience informative, memorable and motivating.
“It was a great pleasure to shake the hand of each of these graduates and congratulate them on being a part of this historic class,” WCAR President-Elect Lisa Wurth said.
“We have invested a lot in making this program happen and the results are already being seen, based on the affirming comments and actions being taken by these graduates. They are all becoming engaged in more ways at the association and we are thankful for their interest.”
With 2,200 members, the Williamson County Association of REALTORS® provides support and services for area real estate professionals and is the leading voice in the community for its members, as well as residential and commercial property owners. REALTOR® is a registered trademark which may be used only by real estate professionals who are members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics.