Assisted Living Locators has launched a franchise in Nashville, serving the metro area and Middle Tennessee.
Assisted Living Locators provides the full continuum of care offering free guidance in locating quality assisted living and in-home care options. The new franchise owner is Senior Care Advisor Col. Tim Tuttle, USAFR, Ret., a Franklin resident.
According to Tuttle, the service will be especially helpful to seniors and their families during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by offering an easy-to-use, online assessment tool, virtual consultations with families and online tours of senior communities.
“To proactively protect our vulnerable seniors and families as the coronavirus evolves, I’m available 24/7 to provide access to senior care solutions on demand to help reduce exposure to the virus,” he said.
The free services include:
• Easy-to-use online assessment tool to give quick insight to appropriate senior housing
• Virtual in-take interview by phone or video technology to learn how to best serve you
• Online tours with qualified vetted home health, hospice, assisted living, memory care and adult family homes
• Status updates on visitation and acceptance of move-ins for assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities in your area
• Home care support with network of leading regional home care agencies; whether to ensure a safe home environment for seniors or to help with the activities of daily living required during a period of self-quarantine
• Dedicated local resources for seniors and families such as eldercare attorneys, skilled home health, moving companies and hospice
• Guidance throughout the entire decision-making process
“During this challenging time, online assessment tools and virtual communication will be more important than ever in maintaining the well-being of seniors and their families,” Tuttle said. “I’m here to answer your questions and concerns about COVID-19 and senior placement, whether it’s for a short-term or long-term solution.”
For more information about Assisted Living Locators’ free service for seniors and their families, call Tuttle at 615-375-3553 or visit www.assistedlivinglocators.com/nashville.