Leadership Franklin announces Class for 2012-13
The 2012-13 Class of Leadership Franklin has been selected and the 20 participants will begin their nine-month program of study in late August.
“Now in its 17th year, Leadership Franklin is a community leadership program that educates, informs, and empowers leaders to improve the quality of life in Franklin and Williamson County. The legacy of Leadership Franklin is deep and far-reaching, with an alumni roster totaling 254,” states Paula E. Harris, executive director.
“As was true with each preceding class, the 2012-13 Class is an outstanding group of individuals representing a rich spectrum of business, governmental, and community leaders with a shared vision of shaping the future of our community in a positive and profound manner,” notes Debbie Henry, associate executive director.
The Leadership Franklin Class of 2012-13 includes:
• Dan Alexander - Executive Director, Franktown Open Hearts
• Chuck Barber - Account Coordinator and District Assistant, Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation
• Sara Butler - Chief Executive Officer, The CFP Group, LLC
• Valerie Caldwell-Buford - Manager, State of Tennessee, Division of Rehabilitation Services
• Ray Eldridge - Senior Associate Dean, College of Business, Lipscomb University
• Dolores Greenwald - Director of Libraries, Williamson County
• Amy Gray Kovar - Owner/CEO, Gray Public Relations
• Tom Lawrence - Managing Partner, Franklin Radio Associates, Inc.
• Bethany Lay – Office of Advancement/Foundation Executive Director, Columbia State Community College
• Monique McCullough – Community Relations Officer, City of Franklin
• Monty McInturff, DVM – Owner/CEO, Tennessee Equine Hospital
• Janine Moore – Board Member – District 3, Williamson County Schools
• Ken Moore, MD – Mayor, City of Franklin
• Kerry Perkinson – Vice President Commercial Lending, Tennessee Bank & Trust
• Will Reid, III – Senior Transportation Manager, Barge Waggoner Sumner & Cannon
• Jeff Smith – Vice President/Loan Officer, Franklin Synergy Bank
• Diane Thorne – Regional Transportation Director, The TMA Group
• Charita Upkins – Motivational Speaker, Upkins & Company
• Cindy Wilkins – Sales and Marketing Director, The Cumberland at Green Hills
• Madhi Woodard – Associate Brand Manager, MARS Petcare
For information about Leadership Franklin visit, www.leadershipfranklin.org
Posted on: 7/17/2012