Owls Hill elects board, officers; adds new staff
Connally Davies Penley, a longtime Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary supporter and community volunteer, has been elected chairwoman of the Owl’s Hill board of directors. Penley succeeds Margaret Howell, a retired Belmont University Italian instructor, who will remain on the board.
Other officers and board members include:
· Vice Chairman: Norm Miede, senior counsel, Nissan North America
· Secretary: Susan Massey, attorney
· Treasurer: Sam Davis, partner/financial advisor; TBH Global Asset Management
· Mary Brockman, Williamson County Commissioner
· Betsy S. Crossley, Mayor, City of Brentwood
· Laura Donohue, musician
· Jan Erickson Felber, Owl’s Hill volunteer
· Sharron Francis, professor emeritus of molecular physiology and biophysics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
· David Jackson, principal geologist, BDY Environmental
· Llew Ann M. King, Owl’s Hill volunteer
· Jerry Rainey, J.W. Rainey, Inc., Insurance, Brokerage, Estate and Charitable Planning
· Roger Shirley, editorial director, McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations
“We have a great board, and I’m looking forward to working with them on several projects and initiatives that we have in the works for the coming year, including celebrating our 25th anniversary,” said Margaret Cameron, Owl’s Hill executive director.
“We are continuing to add new educational programs and are already preparing for our summer camps.”
For information, please visit www.owlshill.org.
Posted on: 11/24/2013