HeavyDrunk is headed up by Rob Robinson, a veteran songwriter, musician and artist who has created the smoking nine piece blues/R&B, rock-tinged band HeavyDrunk. With a horn section to die for, pulsating keyboards, soaring guitar runs, soulful background singers, and Rob's songwriting and vocal expertise the infectious, swampy groves of the first single “If I loved You Hard Enough” draws you in as surely as a spider’s web into this new musical experience. Rob is also owner of the infamous and historic Puckett’s Grocery in Leiper’s Fork, Tn just outside of Nashville where you’ll find excellent BBQ and one of the best live music venues in middle Tennessee!
“If I Loved You Hard Enough” available 8/30 at iTunes & Spotify. 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 album available 10/4!
As featured on
- State Volleyball: Nolensville debuts with win in Class AA
- State Volleyball: Brentwood sweeps into quarterfinals
- Franklin's 220th birthday to be celebrated at Pumpkinfest
- Brentwood police to host National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day event
- State Volleyball: Ravenwood falters in opening round
- Longtime sports writer Maurice Patton honored for distinguished service
- Brentwood native joins MTR Family Law
- Franklin election is today
- 'Fuller Story' historic markers to be unveiled Oct. 17 in downtown Franklin
- Driver of Summit, Laughlin of Brentwood named first John Maher Builders Scholar-Athletes
- Education Foundation creates Boost ACT Academy to increase ACT scores
- Football: Page cruises past Columbia, Summit fumbles in Shelbyville
- Soccer: Betts leads CPA past BGA; USN tips BGA in region semifinals
- State Golf: Franklin boys capture first championship
- Nolensville's Young, Page's Walker tabbed Gateway Tire Athletes of the Week
- Soccer: Brentwood takes 12-AAA championship in 'Battle of the Woods'
- Football Preview: WillCo's oldest rivalry heads to Franklin as Rebels host Brentwood
- FPD searching for Pinkerton Park vandals