SEARCH THE HERALD:

> sign up for Herald e-news

Cooking fire creates excitement on West Main

A small cooking fire sent Franklin firefighters scrambling Wednesday morning.
 
Franklin Police Department responded to a citizen’s call at 1424 West Main Street at approximately 9 a.m. to find a rear addition to the home partially involved.  
 
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze quickly, limiting the damage to a minimum though the structure did fill with smoke, according to Franklin Assistant Chief Todd Horton.
 
The preliminary investigation indicated the blaze was ignited while the residents were cooking.
 

Posted on: 10/2/2013

 
 

WILLIAMSON HERALD :: 1117 Columbia Avenue :: P.O. Box 681359 :: Franklin, TN 37068
615.790.6465, phone :: 615.790.7551, fax ::
contact@WILLIAMSONHERALD.com

Copyright 2006, WILLIAMSONHERALD.com. All rights reserved. ::
Privacy Policy ::
Advertise ::
Feedback