SEARCH THE HERALD:

> sign up for Herald e-news

Carters Hill plan advances


The original landowner of Berry Farms, now a residential development on Lewisburg Pike, has donated funds to Franklin’s Charge and the Civil War Trust so that the two organizations can finalize the purchase of seven acres of property on Columbia Ave., called Carter’s Hill. Support from Avalyn Berry is allowing the project to move forward.  The property includes a strip center where a Dominos Pizza is the anchor tenant. The two groups have a vision to create a battlefield park on this site. Signage explaining the historical significance of the area to the Battle of Franklin was erected this week. Photo by Pam Horne

Posted on: 12/5/2013

 
 

WILLIAMSON HERALD :: 1117 Columbia Avenue :: P.O. Box 681359 :: Franklin, TN 37068
615.790.6465, phone :: 615.790.7551, fax ::
contact@WILLIAMSONHERALD.com

Copyright 2006, WILLIAMSONHERALD.com. All rights reserved. ::
Privacy Policy ::
Advertise ::
Feedback