The skies are blue and the corn is as “high as an elephant’s eye. Beat the heat at the Pull-Tight Theater with Pull-Tight Players production of the classic Broadway musical, “Oklahoma!,” July 15–18 and 22–25. The first musical collaboration of composer Richard Rogers and lyricist Oscar Hammerstein, “Oklahoma!” is set in the Oklahoma Indian Territory just outside the town Claremore just before the territory becomes a state in 1906.
- Wrestling: Three WillCo grapplers, Fairview's coach Derrick honored
- Softball: WillCo teams gain experience on first day of Raptor Classic
- BGA to open new Center for Arts and Entrepreneurship facility with 'The Tempest'
- Franklin detectives honored for work protecting children
- WCS announces principal hires at 4 schools
- Predators' injury list grows longer with Forsberg on IR
- Nolensville Buttercup Festival postponed to Sunday
- R&B artist Bren Joy to headline Boys & Girls Clubs' Steak & Burger Dinner
- Easter crash in Franklin claims second life
- Neighbors mourn couple killed in Sunday crash
- Chapel Hill creamery puts 90-year family tradition into delicious ice cream
- Franklin church’s arboretum earns rare distinction, beckons visitors
- Hoops: After 4 years with Brentwood, Thrash returns to BGA
- Baggett announces bid for Franklin alderman
- Despite efforts to limit growth, county sees spike in residential building permits
- Franklin residents’ cows have become part of the family — and the community
- Nolensville woman dies in motorcycle accident in Brentwood
- Judge Deana Hood appointed to Judicial Ethics Committee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.