Imagine you are a curly-haired, tow-headed, 3-year-old child, sitting in your granddaddy’s lap. Your blue eyes are looking star-struck up at his weathered and wrinkled face. His scent is familiar and comforting. And at your beckoning, “Granddaddy, tell me a story,” he begins to regale in tales of yesterday when he was a kid and things were very different. The locations are somewhat familiar, the names are ones you’ve heard and the way he tells the stories are mesmerizing.
- WCS parents share differing opinions during first ‘listen and learn’ diversity session
- Wrestling: Three WillCo grapplers, Fairview's coach Derrick honored
- Softball: WillCo teams gain experience on first day of Raptor Classic
- BGA to open new Center for Arts and Entrepreneurship facility with 'The Tempest'
- Franklin detectives honored for work protecting children
- WCS announces principal hires at 4 schools
- Predators' injury list grows longer with Forsberg on IR
- Nolensville Buttercup Festival postponed to Sunday
- Easter crash in Franklin claims second life
- Neighbors mourn couple killed in Sunday crash
- Chapel Hill creamery puts 90-year family tradition into delicious ice cream
- Franklin church’s arboretum earns rare distinction, beckons visitors
- Hoops: After 4 years with Brentwood, Thrash returns to BGA
- Baggett announces bid for Franklin alderman
- Despite efforts to limit growth, county sees spike in residential building permits
- Franklin residents’ cows have become part of the family — and the community
- Nolensville woman dies in motorcycle accident in Brentwood
- Judge Deana Hood appointed to Judicial Ethics Committee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.