More than 170 kids, ages 11 to 19, have gathered for lunch in the Harlin Student Center at BGA. It’s not a school day, but they are putting in a full day and have been for at least a week and in some cases two. In fact, it’s smack dab in the middle of summer and these kids are there of their own accord. In this nearly packed cafeteria-style room with a stage, kids who march to a different drummer (or strum to a different guitarist) are the cool kids here. They have their lunch – and their guitars and sometimes, drums – in tow.
- WCS parents share differing opinions during first ‘listen and learn’ diversity session
- Wrestling: Three WillCo grapplers, Fairview's coach Derrick honored
- Softball: WillCo teams gain experience on first day of Raptor Classic
- BGA to open new Center for Arts and Entrepreneurship facility with 'The Tempest'
- Franklin detectives honored for work protecting children
- WCS announces principal hires at 4 schools
- Predators' injury list grows longer with Forsberg on IR
- Nolensville Buttercup Festival postponed to Sunday
- Easter crash in Franklin claims second life
- Neighbors mourn couple killed in Sunday crash
- Chapel Hill creamery puts 90-year family tradition into delicious ice cream
- Franklin church’s arboretum earns rare distinction, beckons visitors
- Hoops: After 4 years with Brentwood, Thrash returns to BGA
- Baggett announces bid for Franklin alderman
- Despite efforts to limit growth, county sees spike in residential building permits
- Franklin residents’ cows have become part of the family — and the community
- Nolensville woman dies in motorcycle accident in Brentwood
- Judge Deana Hood appointed to Judicial Ethics Committee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.