For nearly five years the concept behind Redo Home and Design in the heart of Franklin Square has been to work with their clients to create the ideal living and workspace featuring one-of-a-kind items from around the world. Their 800-square-foot shop in a pre-Civil War building is a treasure trove of uniqueness sure to satisfy even the most discerning of design palates.
- Wrestling: Three WillCo grapplers, Fairview's coach Derrick honored
- Softball: WillCo teams gain experience on first day of Raptor Classic
- BGA to open new Center for Arts and Entrepreneurship facility with 'The Tempest'
- Franklin detectives honored for work protecting children
- WCS announces principal hires at 4 schools
- Predators' injury list grows longer with Forsberg on IR
- Nolensville Buttercup Festival postponed to Sunday
- R&B artist Bren Joy to headline Boys & Girls Clubs' Steak & Burger Dinner
- Easter crash in Franklin claims second life
- Neighbors mourn couple killed in Sunday crash
- Chapel Hill creamery puts 90-year family tradition into delicious ice cream
- Franklin church’s arboretum earns rare distinction, beckons visitors
- Hoops: After 4 years with Brentwood, Thrash returns to BGA
- Despite efforts to limit growth, county sees spike in residential building permits
- Baggett announces bid for Franklin alderman
- Franklin residents’ cows have become part of the family — and the community
- Nolensville woman dies in motorcycle accident in Brentwood
- Judge Deana Hood appointed to Judicial Ethics Committee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.