The Franklin Special School District’s School Equity Task Force will have its next meeting Monday at 6 p.m. at Liberty Elementary and continue to further tweak and refine the six plans it has developed for the district to meet the Board of Education’s stated goal of each school reflecting, as closely as reasonably possible, the diversity of the school district as a whole.
- Friends of Bowie Park putting Big Payback proceeds toward playground
- Mayors to host panel discussion on pandemic recovery
- Tennessee Renaissance Festival set for 35th year
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Union, automakers headed for fight over battery plant wages
- Cincinnati stops Nashville rally for 2-2 draw
- Studio Tenn to partner with TPAC for 'Cabaret on Stage'
- Gilda's Club sets date for annual Songwriters Night
- Proposed Hillhaven subdivision would provide affordable housing near historic site
- Financial Focus: Take steps to help protect your family’s inheritance
- District 10 county commissioner resigns
- Brentwood commissioners approve 2 initial rezoning requests on first reading
- WCS parents share differing opinions during first ‘listen and learn’ diversity session
- Settlement reached in wrongful death lawsuit against Kimbro's Pickin' Parlor
- Hagaman elected as new Spring Hill mayor, 3 newcomers join board with 1 incumbent
- Merrill-Williams house set to be cultural enrichment center
- Sheriff's office promotes 'Slow Down Tennessee' campaign to reduce speeding-related crashes
- Rep. Ogles absent from state House meetings due to illness, office says
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.