New business sales executive The Williamson Herald and Southern Exposure Magazine
Details for New business sales executive The Williamson Herald and Southern Exposure Magazine
New business sales executive
The Williamson Herald and Southern Exposure Magazine
are looking for a highly motivated sales professional who enjoys working in the community to sell print and digital advertising.
Person must be a self-starter who is motivated
to grow new business and work with a team.
Send resume to email@example.com
Full and part-time positions available.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Doctor decries gun violence after school shooting near miss
- Nashville shooter who killed 6 drew maps, surveilled school
- Franklin’s Kids Arts Festival at Pinkerton Park showcases variety of student artwork
- City of Franklin seeking input on Envision Franklin through online survey
- Deadline draws near for Williamson County Fair scholarship applications
- Flag Football: Most teams go 1-1 in season openers; defending champion Ravenwood finds offense
- States' divisions on abortion widen after Roe overturned
- Customers, community leaders, others turn out for Simmons Bank’s anniversary celebration
- The Factory at Franklin unveils Grand Hall bar, new dining partners
- Obituary: Joshua Lil Sa-T’s Chin-Curlee
- Saturday vehicle crash takes lives of 2 Brentwood teenagers
- Obituary: Kim Rene Helper
- FSSD board’s impressive performance review of Snowden means sizable bonus, and again, he donates it back
- Obituary: Charlie Darling Miethe
- Softball: WillCo teams primed for another big season
- Longtime Williamson County District Attorney Kim Helper dies, ‘will be terribly missed’
- Sugaring NYC opens first location in Franklin
- Obituary: William “Bill” Davis Lokey
- Franklin aldermen mostly support adding markers for lynching victims (7)
- Williamson County Commission discusses voting machines, paper ballot options (2)
- Williamson County Commission hosts town hall discussing election integrity (2)
- Letter to Franklin Mayor Ken Moore regarding future of City Hall (1)
- Letter to the Editor: Beware the activists who want to do away with early voting (1)
- Commentary: The governor’s fashion statement sends a message (1)
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office arrests student for selling fentanyl-laced drug (1)
- Franklin BOMA discusses permit for Franklin Pride, noise ordinance amendments (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.