Details for City of Franklin Meeting Agenda Design Review Committee May 16, 2022 4:00 p.m. Boardroom
City of Franklin
Design Review Committee
May 16, 2022 4:00 p.m. Boardroom
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Design Review Committee will be held on the date and time listed above at 109 3rd Ave. S., Franklin, TN 37064. You may call 615.791.3212 for additional information. For accommodations due to disabilities or other special arrangements, please contact the Human Resources Department at 615.791.3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this meeting setting is as follows:
1. Applicant / staff presentation, and
2. DRC comments.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is able to view the meeting. The public may view the meeting in the following ways: • Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website. • Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts. • Attend in person in the Boardroom. The public may also watch the meeting on the TV in the lobby.
CALL TO ORDER
1. Discussion of Signage at 302 Public Sq.; Mary Slater, Applicant.
2. Discussion of Signage at 118 4th Ave. S.; Ginger Wilder, Applicant.
3. Discussion of Principal Building Alterations (Rooflines, Porch Enclosure, Window & Entrance Openings, Chimneys), Site Features (Pergola, Raised Pool Deck), & New Construction (Accessory) at 121 Myles Manor Ct.; Scott Harrop, Applicant.
4. Discussion of Demolition & New Construction (Accessory) at 202 2nd Ave. S.; Kelly Harwood, Applicant.
5. Discussion of New Construction at 203 Splendor Ridge Dr.; Chad Gore, Applicant.
6. Discussion of Alterations (Siding Materials, Window & Door Openings, Storefronts, HVAC Screening), Partial Demolition (Covered Walkways), & New Construction (Accessory) at 230 Franklin Rd. (the Factory at Franklin); Luke Dougal, Applicant.
7. Discussion of Signage at 230 Franklin Rd. (the Factory at Franklin); Tim Rucker, Applicant.
- Tennessee seeks 6-week abortion ban, then near-total ban
- Music, fireworks on tap for Brentwood’s Red, White and Boom
- Judge Sharon Guffee honored with Charles M. Sargent Leadership Award
- League of Women Voters to host school board candidate forum
- BGA names new director of entrepreneurial leadership, expands staff
- Blood Assurance expands hours due to need for blood
- Cloverland Park takes guests back to the Roaring '20s at ribbon-cutting event
- Summer swelter: Persistent heat wave breaks records, spirits
- Obituary: Christopher Michael Rice
- White nationalist group protests Franklin's Juneteenth festival
- 8th annual WILLCO Awards showcases local athletes
- Obituary: Elizabeth Dorothy “Ellie” Falke
- FJEC Juneteenth celebration draws large crowd
- ‘Farmer Luther’ arrives at Green Pastures Farm
- Obituary: Debra Dunn McCowan
- Franklin's Fourth Avenue renamed 'Cornelia Clark Way'
- 47th fish fry scheduled at Bethlehem United Methodist Church
- Southall to host recruiting festival for potential employees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.