Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
Notice is hereby given that Storelocal Brentwood located at 681 Old Hickory Blvd,
Brentwood, TN, 37027 will hold a Public Sale, to satisfy the lien of the owner. Units will be sold via online auction, at www.StorageTreasures.com. Bidding will begin at 10am on 01/05/2023 and auction will close at or after 10am on 01/11/2023. The personal goods stored therein by the following may include, but are not limited to general household, toys, boxes, clothes and misc.
Name: Sheila Robertson
You must be 18 to bid online. Purchases must be made with cash (no checks accepted) and paid at the time of sale, plus any applicable sales tax. Buyers must provide a current copy of their resale permit to avoid sales tax. A $100 cash cleaning deposit is required at time of purchase. All goods are sold AS IS and must be removed within 72 hours of the time of purchase. Property grants all entries and exits to access unit won; no gate code is provided. Shelving is property of the owner and may not be removed. Owner reserves the right to bid and the right to refuse bids. Sale is subject to cancellation.
1//5/23, Williamson Herald
- Faulkner issues statement after video shows 5 Memphis police officers' deadly beating of Tyre Nichols
- Hoops: Independence pulls away in 2nd half to win 8th straight
- Hoops: Rizane, Johnston lead Summit past Indy to even Border Battle season series
- Wrestling: Summit dominates, builds for state title push
- Hoops: Brentwood stays hot from beyond the arc in district win
- Hoops: Hard-working traits continue to drive Centennial in rivalry win over Bruins
- Hoops: Ravenwood boys win OT thriller, Nolensville girls stay unbeaten in district
- Franklin Noon Rotary’s Super Bowl, super butt goal is to feed 5,500 in need
- Southall to offer opportunities to enjoy resort without overnight stay
- From Franklin to ‘The Old Way’ of the west, Page High grad finds a right place at right time
- Battle of Franklin Trust acquires historic property on Columbia Avenue
- County updates rules, regulations pertaining to dogs and cats
- Hatcher family of College Grove area is 2023 Black Tie Affair Pioneer Family
- Commentary: What a drag this is
- Hoops: Independence boys take over top spot in Class 4A; Fairview, BA boys No. 2
- Football: Brentwood Academy hires Gill as new coach
- New businesses to bring ‘sought-after amenities’ to Town Center at Berry Farms
- Indy’s Seay recognized as Herff Jones Heart of the Team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.