State Hoops Photo Gallery – Independence boys vs. Memphis East, Class 4A Semifinal
The Independence High School boys' basketball advanced to the program's first state championship game with a 78-58 win over Memphis East in the Class 4A BlueCross State Championship semifinals on Friday, March 17, 2023 at the Murphy Center in Murfreesboro.
As featured on
MURFREESBORO – Jett Montgomery and the Independence High School boys’ basketball team wanted…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Flag Football: Most teams go 1-1 in season openers; defending champion Ravenwood finds offense
- States' divisions on abortion widen after Roe overturned
- Customers, community leaders, others turn out for Simmons Bank’s anniversary celebration
- Franklin BOMA, planning commission consider feedback from latest Factory District Community Workshop
- Former reporter, communication director hired to lead Brentwood’s Community Relations
- Tennessee Equine Hospital adds doctor with vast ‘expertise and knowledge’
- Williamson Inc.’s Outlook Williamson takes deep dive into county’s economic condition
- Saros helps Predators beat Kraken 2-1 in shootout
- The Factory at Franklin unveils Grand Hall bar, new dining partners
- Obituary: Joshua Lil Sa-T’s Chin-Curlee
- Saturday vehicle crash takes lives of 2 Brentwood teenagers
- Obituary: Kim Rene Helper
- FSSD board’s impressive performance review of Snowden means sizable bonus, and again, he donates it back
- Longtime Williamson County District Attorney Kim Helper dies, ‘will be terribly missed’
- Obituary: William “Bill” Davis Lokey
- Obituary: John Hughes Henderson, Jr.
- Obituary: Charlie Darling Miethe
- Softball: WillCo teams primed for another big season
- Franklin aldermen mostly support adding markers for lynching victims (7)
- Williamson County Commission discusses voting machines, paper ballot options (2)
- Williamson County Commission hosts town hall discussing election integrity (2)
- Letter to Franklin Mayor Ken Moore regarding future of City Hall (1)
- Letter to the Editor: Beware the activists who want to do away with early voting (1)
- Commentary: The governor’s fashion statement sends a message (1)
- Williamson County Sheriff’s Office arrests student for selling fentanyl-laced drug (1)
- Franklin BOMA discusses permit for Franklin Pride, noise ordinance amendments (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.